How Users Can Manage Cookies
When visiting an online resource, the user is asked the question: accept or reject cookies. Moreover, they can manage and modify these files in the appropriate section of their browser. The user can also disable cookies. However, it should be understood that this can limit the use of the site and make some features unavailable.
What User Data We Collect
For our purposes, we collect various personal data of all visitors to our online resource. The site admins have the full right to collect, store, and use this data for their own purposes and pass it to third parties in cases provided for by law. We collect the following types of data:
- Personal data of these online resource readers, by which they can be easily identified. This data may include full name, residential address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Technical information such as the type and version of browser used, geolocation, time zone, information about the most commonly used gadgets, etc.
- Information and statistics about visits. This data relates to pages visited, time spent on the site, user actions, etc.
- We do not collect information on race, religion, culture, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, health status or political views.
How We Use the Data Collected
All technologies used to collect, process and store data help us improve the overall performance of the resource. The objectives of such a policy are as follows:
- To fully provide the user with our information services.
- Contact readers of our guidelines via a given telephone number or e-mail address.
- To improve the navigation and overall operation of online resource.
- To understand the statistics of the resource visits.
How We Store and Secure the Data Collected
We store all data using various technologies, including cookies, on secure servers. For their safety, we use special encryption and security technologies that help prevent accidental loss or access by third parties.
As for company employees, only authorized specialists process all data for the purposes provided by law. We do not use users’ personal data for commercial purposes and do not transfer them to third parties. The only case of disclosure of the user’s personal data may be legal proceedings with their participation.
We will keep all data collected as long as necessary within the scope of our information provision or until the end of any proceedings.
- Refusal of communication. Any guide reader may opt out of receiving mailings and notifications by submitting an appropriate request to the site’s support service representative.
- Refusal to provide personal data. Readers are under no obligation to provide their personal data. However, you best understand that such a decision may result in the company not being able to offer you its services fully.
- Right to access, modify or delete data. If you want all your personal data and other information collected by cookies to be deleted, please get in touch with us by any means possible.
- User complaints. If users have complaints about our use of their data, they can contact our staff and submit their comments. The specialist will forward this request for consideration and provide you with a response as soon as possible.